Conveyancing and Property Law
Whether you are a vendor, purchaser, first home buyer, investor, property developer or retiree, we have the experience and expertise to advise and assist you through your property matter.
Our lawyers have experience in all areas of real estate practice, including:
- Sales and purchases;
- Torrens and Strata Title;
- Property Developments and Strata Developments;
- Leasehold and Old System Title;
- Company Title;
- First Home Purchases;
- Retirement Villages, Nursing Homes and Time Share;
- Commercial and Domestic Leasing;
- Easements and Covenants;
- Taxation implications of property transactions;
- Building issues including Home Owners Warranty Insurance.
We will look at your overall needs and help you co-ordinate your sale and purchase, ensuring your investment is established successfully, advising on avoiding potential pitfalls and optimising your outcome.
Property law is often changing and our expert solicitors are not only up to date with the latest laws, they can provide a comprehensive and personalised service for your unique situation – including any implications to your Will or related Family Law matters resulting from your property sale or purchase.
If you or are thinking about or have purchased or sold a property, contact our expert team of lawyers in Manly, on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, on (02) 9976 5222 or email email@example.com.