Our experienced team of lawyers and support staff based on Sydney's iconic Manly beach are committed to achieving positive outcomes and providing workable, cost-effective solutions for our clients on the Northern Beaches and beyond. We will listen to your needs and provide sensible legal advice with plain English explanations.
Helping you build your future
From the start of your adult life to retirement, it is important as you acquire assets and plan for the future of yourself and your family that you receive overall professional guidance on a variety of aspects and the interactions between them.
- Buying or selling your home;
- Investment properties and developments;
- Businesses and companies;
- Family trusts;
- Estates & wills;
- Powers of attorney & guardianship.
Helping you solve your problems
When problems arise from the breakdown of family and commercial relationships or upon ill-health or death, we can provide constructive advice and timely action to help minimise confusion, stress and conflict.
Our highly skilled lawyers are trained in mediation and conciliation, and with two accredited Family Law specialists we are able to help you with:
- Relationship breakdown including property settlements, parenting arrangements, divorce & AVOs;
- Commercial disputes including partnership and company matters;
- Estate issues including incapacity, contested wills and family settlements;
- Criminal matters including drink drive, coronial inquests, sentencing and mental health issues, and other charges (both major and minor).
Information published on our website and social media sites is general in nature and for information and entertainment purposes only. This information does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. If you require legal advice which takes into account your personal circumstances, please contact us for an appointment.