Commercial and Business Law
Are you starting a small business? Restructuring an existing business or dealing with a commercial dispute or litigation? From commercial leases to sale and purchase of businesses, contract review and advice on business structure to commercial litigation – our highly experienced team of solicitors will apply the attention to detail required to ensure you are properly protected in your commercial dealings.
Our lawyers have experience and training in a wide range of commercial skills including:
- Knowledge of the large body of law in this area;
- Facility with accounting and mathematical concepts;
- Hands-on understanding of the issues involved in running a small business.
We are in a position to help you with:
- Purchase and sale of businesses;
- Company set-up, restructuring and liquidation;
- Commercial leasing and property ownership arrangements;
- Partnership set-up and dissolution;
- Joint Venture Agreements;
- Trust Arrangements;
- Disputes between partners, shareholders and directors;
- Taxation implications of commercial matters.
If you need expert legal advice for your unique corporate or commercial situation presented in an easy to understand manner, contact our experienced team of lawyers in Manly, on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, on (02) 9976 5222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.